21 Hedgerow Court Narre Warren South, VIC 3805
Embracing its peaceful parkland surroundings, this warm and welcoming family home boasts prime convenience and profitable potential. A summer-ready treat for a household that loves to entertain, 21 Hedgerow Court is an outstanding all-rounder.
Behind the private frontage and expansive driveway, the inviting side entrance introduces a spacious laid-back layout. Enjoy relaxed TV evenings and far-reaching views in the carpeted family room, delicious home-cooked meals in the dining area and sociable gatherings in the separate lounge.
Connecting with ease, the wraparound kitchen is fully equipped with heaps of storage and prep space, built-in stainless-steel appliances and a handy breakfast bar for mornings on the run.
Creating a serene sanctuary for busy parents, the master features a walk-in robe and exclusive en suite, while the three remaining bedrooms are robed and share the original family bathroom.
Highlights include a versatile study/guest bedroom, a laundry with storage and outside access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a huge four-car garage, under-house storage, a manicured backyard and an elevated entertainer’s pergola.
Making everyday life effortless, walk the kids to the prestigious Heritage College, pick up the groceries at Eden Rise Village, and enjoy sun-soaked afternoons at surrounding parks and Berwick Springs. Berwick Village, Narre Warren Station, Westfield Fountain Gate and the Monash Freeway are also easily reached.
Versatile and valuable in a sought-after neighbourhood, this is a fantastic find for nesters and investors. Let’s talk today!
- Spacious family home on a quiet court
- Four-car garage and additional driveway parking
- Formal lounge overlooking decked entertainer’s pergola
- Carpeted family room with split-system AC and tree-top views
- Open dining zone with timber-look flooring and pergola access
- Large wraparound kitchen with built in Bosch Stainless steel appliances, ample storage and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Versatile front study/fifth bedroom
- Family bathroom with tub, shower cubicle and separate WC
- Laundry with storage
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Plush carpets, LED downlights, picture windows, NBN connection and blinds/curtains throughout
- Under house work bench and storage
- Low-maintenance backyard with veggie patch and north-facing aspect
- Walk to Heritage College and local parks
- Moments from Eden Rise Village, Narre Warren Station, Westfield, Berwick Springs and Monash Freeway