9 The Crescent Narre Warren South, VIC 3805
Embracing a parkland-facing spot on the beautiful Cypress Hill Estate, this summer-ready entertainer is charming, inviting and full of character. Could 9 The Crescent be your perfect forever home?
Impressive from the get-go with its attractive picket fencing and yesteryear facade, the expansive entry level introduces a north-facing living/dining room for welcoming guests, while the rear family/meal zone features a cosy gas log fireplace and seamless access to the country-inspired kitchen.
Promising privacy and relaxation, the tranquil master reveals in the serenity of its exclusive oversized en suite. A further three bedrooms (all robed) complete the supersized floorplan alongside a versatile upstairs retreat and two family bathrooms.
Outside, the paved alfresco overlooks the manicured garden and gorgeous pergola, creating a peaceful haven for entertaining and relaxed outdoor dining.
Highlights include ducted heating and evaporative cooling, a built-in laundry and large walk-in linen closet, understairs storage, high ceilings, NBN connectivity and a secure double garage.
Making everyday life effortless, a selection of first-class amenities sit within five minutes, including the prestigious Heritage College, Eden Rise Village, Casey Central Shopping Centre and Berwick Springs. Narre Warren Station and the Monash Freeway are also easily reached.
An exquisite oasis in a tightly-held neighbourhood, this is a must-see. Let’s talk today!
• Parkland-facing home on a quiet residential court
• Eye-catching yesteryear façade with gabled roof, lattice windows, leadlight door and picket fencing
• Double garage with additional driveway parking
• Light-filled formal lounge/dining room with ornate fireplace and bay window
• Open-plan family/meal zone with split-system AC and gas log fireplace
• Upstairs rumpus with window seat
• Spacious kitchen with timber cabinetry, electric ovens, five-burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and subway splashback
• Lower-level master with mirrored robes
• Three remaining bedrooms (one downstairs, two upstairs) with built-in robes
• En suite with bathtub
• Lower-level shower room
• Upstairs family bathroom with bathtub and large semi-frameless shower
• Built-in laundry and walk-in linen closet
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Quality carpets and tiles
• High ceilings (9ft), LED downlights and decorative pendants, NBN connectivity, understairs storage and quality window furnishings
• Beautiful gardens with year-round flowers
• Paved entertainer’s alfresco with blinds and gorgeous pergola with seating
• Walk to Casey Central Shopping Centre, Hillsmeade Primary School and Berwick Springs
• Moments from Heritage College, Eden Rise Village, Narre Warren Station, Westfield Fountain Gate and the Monash Freeway
• Immaculate and move-in ready