38 Wood Road Narre Warren South, VIC 3805
*PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ALLOWED*
Combining luxury with comfort and convenience, this beautiful light filled five-bedroom residence showcases grand street appeal in a sought-after pocket of Narre Warren South. Boasting three huge living areas over two spacious levels, a private secluded rear yard, and an established garden to relax and enjoy the swimming pool and ambience of outdoor living and entertaining. 38 Wood Road will be the ultimate forever home for one very lucky family.
Featuring a fully-equipped kitchen with excellent appliances, walk in pantry, three sizeable bathrooms, a theatre with state-of-the-art projection system and a stunning air-conditioned master bedroom with fabulous walk-in robe, this is a quality well-kept property that impresses throughout.
Premium finishing touches include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuuming, a powered insulated workshop with split system, 6KW solar system, triple garage drive through to rear yard, and two custom built powered garden sheds.
Positioned within moments of Heritage College, Berwick Springs, Berwick Village, Casey Hospital, Westfield Fountain Gate, Casey Central Shopping Centre, Federation University, Narre Warren Station and the Princes Freeway, first-class convenience is guaranteed.
This is an outstanding family sanctuary that’s just too good to miss. Let’s talk today!
• Property Type: House
• Garage Space: 3
• Living areas: 3 (including theatre)
• Land size: 775m2
• Electric oven
• Electric cooktop
• High ceilings
• Blinds throughout
• Ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Ceiling fans
• NBN connection
• Ducted vacuuming
• Split-system AC to master
• LED downlights
• Theatre system with projector, speakers, surround sound, and screen
• Plentiful storage
• Large laundry with bench
• Walk-in pantry
• Double vanity to en suite
• Large yard
• Swimming pool
• Triple garage with attic storage and rear roller door
• Additional off-street parking
• Insulated workshop with 7.1KW AC and three-phase ready
• 6KW solar system
• Two tall garden sheds – one insulated
• Water tank
• Pet door
• Prime location within minutes of great schools, shops, eateries, public transport, parks, hospital, lake, university, TAFE and freeway