17C Sylvia Road Beaconsfield, VIC 3807
This stylish and modern townhouse is fully equipped with everything you can wish for. There is no time to wait, enquire now!
As you enter, you are greeted by a generously sized open floorplan including two living areas and high ceilings. This provides a grand entrance for whoever walks through the door.
The chef's kitchen includes high end finishes such as waterfall stone bench tops and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
Escape to the spacious master bedroom for some much needed privacy and tranquility. Boasting a walk in robe and ensuite, you will find this space difficult to leave. Two additional bedrooms with built in robes follow, all sharing the central bathroom.
Paved outdoor entertaining area surrounded by the low maintenance garden.
Other features include individually operated reverse cycle heating and cooling in every bedroom and living area. A single car remote lock up garage and the house has a 6-star energy rating.
Within walking distance to Beaconsfield Plaza Shopping Mall, bus routes 836 & 926 and Kath Roberts Reserve. Moments from Beaconsfield Primary School, Berwick Secondary College, Beaconsfield Station and Monash Freeway. The property is also close to a list of premium schools including Haileybury, St Margaret's and Beaconhills.
The property also has its own title and no body corporate fees.
Don't wait a moment longer, enquire today!
- Landscaped private garden and front lawn
- Solid timber high entry door
- Glued engineered oak wood timber floor boards
- Polished timber hardwood stairs with 12mm glass balustrade and matt black hand rails
- Premium double glazed windows and double glazed sliding doors
- 6 star energy rating
- Under stair storage
- Kitchen benchtop 40 mm calacutta stone with stone waterfall end
- Tiled Kit Kat style kitchen and laundry splashback with led strip lighting
- Matt white custom cabinets with soft close doors and drawers from Blum
- Premium Bosch appliances in the kitchen and integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Under mount stone finish sink in the kitchen.
- Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom and tiled shower base
- Frameless shower screens
- All black and in wall bathroom fittings from Meir
- High doors all throughout with matte black handles and hinges
- Individually operated reverse cycle heating and cooling in every bedroom and living area
- Timber finish ultra modern garage door
- External 2000 lts Rain Water tank with pump
- Premium quality loop pile carpet upstairs
- Mirrored sliding wardrobe doors
- Ground floor ceiling height 2.7m and upstairs 2.55m
- Exposed aggregate driveways and paved porch flooring
Photo ID required for all inspections.